Outlook is Microsoft’s email provider, which offers support for many other languages, in case you want to change your native language, or just have it displayed in a different language than the one you use regularly. If your preferred language is Spanish, but the platform shows you a configuration in English, here we will tell you how to change hotmail/outlook email language from english to spanish with some simple Steps.
How to change from English to Spanish in Hotmail / Outlook
For change the default language in Outlook.comspecifically from English to Spanish, follow these simple steps if you are on a Windows or Mac computer or computer.
- Open Settings by clicking the “Gear” in the upper right corner of the Outlook Mail menu.
- Then click on «View all Outlook Settings”.
- This will take you to the menu where all direct attachments are located, on the left side of the window.
- Now select “General” to open a list of general settings options.
- In the tab “Language and Time” you will be able to display the list of available languages and select the one that matches your region.
- Now you will get a dropdown with several languages to select. Pick your favorite or just leave it as it is to keep it in English.
- Click on «Save» when you’re done and refresh the page to see the changes.
Change Outlook language from mobile
To change the language of Outlook from your smartphone or iPhone you do not need to do anything, since it is an automatic process, which “copies” the language in which you have your device and updates it in the Outlook panel.
Change Outlook language from the app
There are several versions of Outlook for Android and iOS that can make your life easier to organize your emails quickly:
In both cases, despite the fact that you will be able to access Outlook from your mobile without having to go to the web, it is not possible to change the language from the app, changing the language depending on the one you have by default on your mobile.
As you have seen, change language English to Spanish in Hotmail / Outlook It’s very easy, but you can only do it from your Windows or Mac computer. Once made, these changes will be updated directly on your mobile device. They are very simple and easy steps to perform so you can do it very quickly whenever you want.