POF is a website that has begun to gain popularity rapidly, catching up with other well-known dating websites such as Badoo either Tinder and running as a very good alternative. This online dating service, belonging to the company Matchhas filters aimed at evaluating similar points with other users who have a high degree of compatibility, which has caused more and more users to be interested in this platform.
Although there are more and more customers, there are still many people who find it difficult to use some functions, such as change password. However, changing the password is essential to guarantee privacy, thus preventing other people from having access to the account. In any case, the step by step has no complications and can be done in a very short time.
Change POF password from PC
If you need to change the accesses from the computer, this is the step by step:
- Open the main web page from Chrome or Firefox: pof.com either www.pof.es
- Access with your credentials filling in the “Username” and “Password” sections and click on “Check email” to log in.
- At the top of the web you will have access to «Edit profile«. Another direct path is http://www.pof.es/es_editprofile.aspx.
- Click on the menu «Change Password«.
- Enter the password you currently use and the new password, below you must confirm with the same password.
- Congratulations! your password was changed successfully.
Change POF password from Android / iOS mobile
If you are an Android or iOS user, you can also easily change your access password:
- Download the official app from your device’s app store:
- POF for Android:
- POF for iOS:
- Go to «Edit profile«.
- Select the section «Change Password«.
- Enter the password you currently use and then enter the new one, you will need to retype the new one to confirm the change.
- Confirm pressing the button to confirm.
- Clever! Your password will have been changed successfully.
Security tips when changing your password
Just as it happens when you carry out this operation on other platforms, it is important to take into account some details so that access to your profile is as secure as possible. There are some tips you can put into practice:
- Opt for passwords that work hard to guess. Avoid entering your name, surname, city of origin and any other public or well-known personal data.
- It is ideal that you choose to make use of combinations containing numbers, question marks, exclamations, letters or any other symbols.
- Never leave your password out in the open, either on your computer or even on a separate piece of paper. Memorize your password or make use of a specific program to be able to access it.
- Under no circumstances should you use the same password in other servicesbe it access to other platforms and even to your personal email account.
You’re already safe! If you follow these tips, your account will undoubtedly be safe and no bot or person will be able to steal your account or your personal data.