PayPal always tries to offer the best service for its customers, especially in terms of resolving problems with payments or disputes in case of purchase of goods or services in said gateway. Even so, sometimes it is a bit cumbersome to know how to contact paypal customer service since they do not put it clearly on their website. But don’t worry as we will teach you how to find it without much effort.
Methods to contact Paypal
The good thing about this company is that being international, it offers many ways for anyone to get in touch, both by email and by phone.
Contact via the Internet
- We log in with our data in Paypal.
- Click on «Aid» or go through this direct link. Remember that you must have your session already started.
- Click on «message center» and then in new message to write your incident.
- When sending the message, PayPal will contact us and we will receive a notice to the email that we have associated.
Contact by Paypal from the mobile
- If you don’t have the app you can download it fine for Android or iOS:
- Once the session is started from our terminal, we are going to Settings > Help.
- And we look under everything where it says «Contact«
- Now we go down to the end, and you will get two options, «send text message” either “Phone call«. If you choose the second option, you will get a link and when you press it, it will give us a phone number and a code valid for one hour, which we must use when we call.
- If you are in Spain, you can call this free number 900 801 665, although you will surely need the code we mentioned before anyway.
- Remember that the Customer service hours PayPal It is from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; closing at 5:30 p.m. on Saturdays, and being only from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Sundays, always depending on your country, it may have some variation.
Contact Paypal without login
For any procedure, it is necessary to log in so that the paypal agents can access to manage your data and solve your doubts, the emails you find on the network are not real.
the only way to contact Paypal customer service It is through the contact form as we have already mentioned before. If you have lost access to your account, you can try to hit «remember password» and follow the instructions indicated to cancel a paypal payment or put your claim.