In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and cookie treatment .
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. Depending on the information they contain and how you use the computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies will not store personal information. They do not perform an analysis of your computer or do or investigate to find out personal data. The personal information contained in a cookie is only that which you yourself have entered in a form on the site you have accessed. You should also know that cookies contain information encrypted in such a way that it is unreadable by third parties that could have access to your cookie file. Therefore cookies are totally harmless 🙂
What types of cookies does a website use?
A website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Technical cookies : They allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal. An example would be the language or the type of browser through which it connects to the user. service.
- Advertising cookies : Well treated by this website or by third parties, they allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible. This allows the content of the advertisement to be adapted to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do this we can analyze Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
What are the cookies used by website general directory?
- Login: The cookies to login used by the administrators of this portal through the WordPress system.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and website use purposes. Cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included on the website. They are used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in its use.
Is it possible to disable cookies?
Indeed, as a user you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. You can manage it by configuring the options of the browser installed on the computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers. You can accept, install or disable cookies:
- Configure cookies in Google Chrome
- Configuring cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Configuring cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
What happens if I delete cookies?
You can delete and block all cookies on this site. But you should keep in mind that part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify the configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of Accounts & Sessions and modify the browser configuration.