Badoo is the largest social network in the world to meet people, followed by Happn, Meetic or Tinder, which allows many of its users to look for someone to flirt with and, in many cases, also expand their social circle. It has more than 410 million users in the world and is available in more than 190 countries, and best of all, you can use it for free.
Have you found a partner or are you bored of chatting or flirting sporadically? It’s normal, for everything there are stages and we understand it, for this reason, from Accounts & Sessions we will guide you step by step to permanently delete your Badoo account.
Delete Badoo account from PC
To delete your Badoo account from a mobile device, you will need to open your web browser (Chrome, Mozilla, etc) and follow these steps:
- go to https://badoo.com.
- Login in your account.
- access your profile (pressing on your photo).
- Look for a button that has the shape of a gear “Setting” (the first, top right).
- Go to the bottom of the page and press the gray link «Delete account«, a pop-up window will open with a series of options:
- start from scratch: Delete all your previous activity.
- Silent mode: Turn off all notifications.
- take some time: Temporarily deactivate your account.
- hidden mode: disappear from the results of all web browsers (Google/Bing).
- Improve your privacy: Allows only people you like or those you have already visited to see you.
- Delete your account: Permanently delete your account.
- Choose «Delete your account“If you want to choose another option, you can too. Press «Continue«.
- Why have you decided to leave Badoo?, It is the question that you must answer and a gray link will appear «Continue«, press it.
- Enter your current password and below write the alphanumeric sequence that is indicated, to finally press the link in gray «Delete my account«.
- It was finally removed! It took a while, but finally the account will be completely deleted.
Delete Badoo Account from Android/iOS
Badoo allows you to delete an account from the Android / iOS applications, it is a simple procedure, but it requires some patience. Here are the steps to delete an account:
- Download and install the Badoo app (if you already have it, you can skip this step):
- Badoo for Android:
- Badoo for iOS:
- Opens the Badoo app.
- Login to access your profile (you can use Facebook if you already had it linked).
- Look for the gear icon («Setting«), located at the top left and press on it.
- Click on the option «Bill«.
- Click on the gray link «Delete account«, several options will appear attached (such as deleting your messages or turning off notifications, for example), but you must choose again «Delete your account«.
- They will try to change your mind, ignore the message and press the link at the bottom of the screen «No, delete my account«.
- Select the reason why you are leaving Badoo and finally press «Delete account«.
- Clever! the account will be permanently deleted.
Have you regretted deleting your profile? You still have the option recover your badoo account and rediscover if your special person is in this social network of love.