The different functions integrated in the email from Yahoo! has made it possible for it to climb positions against the competition: the possibility of creating disposable accounts, the available storage space of 1 terabyte or the integration of numerous additional services… are clear competitive advantages. However, we must not forget that there are other very powerful platforms such as gmail of Google either Outlook of microsoft, which has caused many users to decide to delete their Yahoo! Mail.
Yahoo! It doesn’t make it easy to delete an email account, but it’s not impossible either, you can find it using the browser version of the service. The process takes a few minutes and will leave the account deactivated for 3o days. After this time, the account will be permanently deleted. Since Accounts & Sessions we want to help you in the removal process.
Delete Yahoo! Mail from the browser
For permanently delete the Yahoo! account, both from a mobile device (tablet/phone) and from a computer (pc), you will need the password to access the account. Here are the steps to permanently delete the account:
- go to https://yahoo.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account.
- Sign in to Yahoo entering your username and password.
- The account deletion notice screen will appear. Click on «Continue with my account deletion» which you will find at the bottom.
- Confirm your identity by entering the address of email and click on «Yes, delete my account«.
- Clever! the account of Yahoo! will have been deactivated and will be permanently deleted within 30 days.
past the within 30 days, you must register a new email account to have access to all the services offered by Yahoo!. If you change your mind, you can log back in within that period and the account will be reactivated again.
Reactivate a Yahoo! deleted
If you need recover your Yahoo! you must access it with your credentials. However, you must bear in mind that you must do it during the 30-day period from when you started the elimination process, after which you will not be able to access it in any way. If you are in another country this period may vary. You can check it in the official website of Yahoo!.