Mega is one of the leading cloud download managers, especially with mega syncits multiplatform software, which allows you to have your files anywhere, that’s why we’re going to explain how to download mega sync on any device.
Download MegaSync for PC
The good thing is that you can have this program whether you use Windows, Linux or Mac, since you will only need to enter your Mega account data and your files will be synchronized in seconds. To obtain it, proceed as follows:
- Go into https://mega.io/sync
- Choose your operating system within the 3 options you will see.
- Click on the image mega sync download will start immediately.
- In the case of Windows, you will see that you can also download mega in 32 bit.
- Run the installer and log in with your Mega details to view the files.
Download on Android
If you have a smartphone, there is an official Mega app available, where you can access your account with a few clicks:
Download by .APK file
In case you cannot access google playideally you should try to get the file with the Android app from websites like this and once you have it you must configure your terminal like this:
- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps
- Depending on your terminal, the path may be a little different, if you can’t find it there, try Settings > lock screen security > Unknown sources.
Download on iOS
For Apple mobile devices there is the official application valid for versions iOS 10.0 onwards:
Once you finish downloading the app you will be able to access your mega account comfortably from the iPhone and browse the files even if you uploaded them from Windows.
Advantages of downloading MegaSync
In addition to being a very powerful download manager, it has the following benefits:
- All your files will remain synchronized in the mega cloudsaving the changes on all the devices you access.
- data saving. And it is that you can save your files locally and access them when you need them.
- Security. You can set passwords so that you know who accesses what you share.
- It is easy to install and very intuitive. most actions only require a couple of clicks or dragging files, so you don’t need to be a computer expert.
- Continuation of downloads. If for any reason the connection is lost, with Mega Sync the download will pick up where you left off, this is especially useful for slow or unstable connections.