OneDrive is one of the most useful tools that we have at Microsoft, we are not going to discover anything that we have not told you about this great software. So if you want to know how to install OneDrivewe are going to clear up all your doubts so that you can get the most out of it right away.
Reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10
Because computers with Windows 10 already have this application installed by default, in case it does not appear or you cannot open it, the simplest thing is to try reinstalling it:
- Write “Store» in the Windows 10 search bar and click Microsoft Store.
- Now in the store write «onedrive» and click on the result that says OneDrive (application).
- If you do not have it installed, you will get the option «get» Otherwise, click on uninstall and then get.
- In case you do not appear in the store for any reason, try following this route; Start Menu > Settings > System > Options and Features > OneDrive.
- It is also possible to uninstall it with external applications such as Ccleaner.
- From the Windows console it lets you do it in the following way; you write cmd and then OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall
- In the latter case, you must go to the windows store and proceed to its installation.
Install OneDrive from mobile
This is the easiest option as it only requires you to have Internet on your Android or iOS terminal and that you access the corresponding link of the official store:
You will need to sync the app with your Windows account in order to access OneDrive and enjoy all its advantages.
Install OneDrive for Mac
Let’s assume you don’t have the app on your Mac yet. Luckily it is a very simple step that you have to take:
- Just access this direct link and install the file.
- Sign in to OneDrive with your Microsoft account, to do this press cmd + space and type OneDrive.
- After a few seconds, the configuration will start and it will begin to synchronize all the files in the cloud.
Install OneDrive on Linux (Ubuntu)
- The first thing is to update the libraries of your repository with:
sudo apt install libcurl4-openssl-dev
sudo apt install libsqlite3-dev
sudo snap install --classic dmd
sudo snap install --classic dub
deb https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/npreining:/debian-ubuntu-onedrive/xUbuntu_20.04/ ./
- Now it’s time to download a key that will allow us to log in to OneDrive:
sudo apt-key add ./Release.key
- We make a sudo apt update to update the repositories.
- We install OneDrive with sudo apt install onedrive