Youtube It is the preferred platform for many to watch videos and listen to music, but sometimes it is a bit difficult to know how to install youtubeespecially if what you want is to see it on your mobile or on a PC directly.
Install YouTube on mobile
The Android and iOS versions are available and are very simple to install in your terminal, you just have to follow the corresponding link:
- After downloading, the app will be installed on your mobile, allowing you to access videos, channels and comment as if you were on the website itself, using your own youtube accountthanks to the fact that it is synchronized with Google.
- It does not change too much to use the web page and the app is quite intuitive, you can even upload videos and broadcast live from your own terminal.
- Keep in mind, however, that everything you see will be recorded in your history, since you use the Google account associated with your phone.
Install YouTube on my PC
To perform these steps you will need either the Google Chrome or Edge (the Windows 10 browser).
- go to https://www.youtube.com/
- Look for the + symbol, which is right next to the favorites.
- If you use Edge, this button probably won’t appear, so click on the three dots, and go to Apps > Install this site as an app.
- Once the app is created, a direct access on the desk.
- When you click, a window will open and as you can see, it is almost identical to the YouTube website, but you can simply focus on watching the videos comfortably.
Install YouTube on Linux
All users of Linux operating systems have their pluses and minuses with flash videos, which is what many streaming platforms use, including Youtube. To avoid this and enjoy the platform in a simple way, we offer you this solution:
- Go to the official website of mini tube.
- As you can see on the right, it lets you download the .deb file, similar to Windows executables. You just have to download it and double click on it.
- If you prefer to do it from the terminal, we leave you the code to download the repositories, both for 32 and 64 bits:
- 32 bit: wget http://flavio.tordini.org/files/minitube/minitube.deb -O minitube.deb
- 64 bit: wget http://flavio.tordini.org/files/minitube/minitube64.deb -O minitube.deb
- Now to install it, we type: sudo dpkg -i minitube.deb
- In case you have problems with the installation; sudo apt-get install -f
- This is how the app will look once you install it, as you can see they will come out videos directly from YouTube in a listing, according to the keyword you type in the search engine.