The Facebook platform has been used as a digital marketing tool very profitable for many companies; motivating its creator to design new methods and options that help increase the connection of a business with the public that follows it. Among the most popular tools within the platform is Facebook Live; which allows live broadcasts for the community of said social network.
today you will meet all about Facebook Live: what it is, how to use it and tips to be successful in your direct; read on to learn more about this amazing tool.
What is Facebook Live?
As was mentioned, Facebook Live is a tool that allows other users of the platform to make live videos for the Facebook community; generally in these direct you can witness digital events, raffles, news of great interest to followers; as well as conversations open to the public. Also, those people who want to connect live, have the freedom to react, write comments and ask questions; On some occasions, they can even donate money to support foundations or the influencers and artists who are present.
How to use Facebook Live?
Fortunately, you can broadcast via Facebook Live through various devices and spaces of the social network; which will be mentioned below in detail, so that you can run this tool without failing.
Broadcast a live video on Facebook Live Producer through your computer is a simple and safe process to perform. Just follow the steps below to achieve your goal:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the news area, click on the text box that has “What’s on your mind?” written on it.
- stop continuously select the “Live Video” option.
- Make the settings of how you want your transmission to be.
- Write the description of the video you will transmit and Finish the process by clicking «Transmit».
Smartphone Method: Facebook Mobile App
For broadcast videos on Facebook Live From your smartphone through the app, you just have to go to the page, the profile or the virtual event in which you want to participate and follow the steps below.
- Locate the text panel where new posts are edited.
- Click on the “Direct” option identified with a red icon.
- Write the description text of the video.
- Ends the process, giving Click on the “Stream Video” option.
Method via smartphone: creator studio app
Stream videos on Facebook Live It is also possible through the Facebook creator studio application; an app designed to benefit the page administrators of this platform and Instagram; allowing them to have a better organization of the activity, monetization and impact of their projects. Next, we show you how you can use it to make a streaming or live video.
- Sign in to the app from Creator studio.
- Click on the pencil and paper icon located in the “Publications” or “Home” spaces.
- Click on the option called “Live”.
- Add the description of the video that you want the most.
- Click on “Start video”.
Facebook Live: Tips to be successful in each of your direct
The main vision of Facebook Live it is to ensure that entrepreneurs within the platform can sympathize with their public and the Facebook community; providing them with a space in which to publicize their business idea, as well as receive comments that help improve their ventures and ideas. However, the doubt How can I make my live show successful? It will be lodged in the minds of many newbies.
Luckily, in the following list you will see a compilation of the most effective tips to grow your audience in direct.
- Make an action plan and focus on offering your audience good content what to see
- Before doing a live notify your audience and followers that you will be broadcasting live.
- When you connect, check that all peripherals or instruments are within reach and work correctly.
- Create an attractive description for followers; don’t forget to put your location, tag the people who will participate in it live and add an emotion.
- Improvise while keeping it natural.
- At the time of the live try to entertain the public until you reach the highest number of views; in order to finally give rise to the dynamics of the video.
- Do not forget to take into account the comments of the public to increase the interaction with them.