airbnb It is one of the preferred websites to get vacation accommodation at reduced prices anywhere in the world. All hosts have some ratings from visitors, something that gives more credibility to the service.
In order to start reserving rooms or even offer you as a hostyou will need to log in from your profile, by email and password, or by linking your Facebook or Google account. To help you throughout the process Accounts & Sessions we will guide you step by step.
Sign in to Airbnb from a web browser
The classic method to enter is to log in to Airbnb from a web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge), so you can access to view accommodations for your trip or to offer and publish your own accommodation to rent to tourists. Here are the steps for secure browser login:
- Accede to https://es.airbnb.com.
- Press «Log in«, located in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address and password. Press «Log in«.
- Congratulations! you will have successfully logged in.
Following these steps, you should already be inside your profile. You can choose to select “remember me” to avoid having to enter your data every time you want to enter and “Show password”, only for PC, which will show what you type while entering your password.
Sign in to Airbnb with a Facebook / Google account
Link your Google or Facebook account to log in/register on Airbnb, this will make the following times your start faster, if not automatic. Follow the steps below to sign in with a Google or Facebook account:
- Accede to https://es.airbnb.com.
- Press «Log in«, located at the top right.
- A window will open with the methods to log in:
- Login with Facebook: click on the button and then on “continue as“, unless you are not identified in this social network, so you must enter your access data.
- Sign in with Google: press the button, a pop-up window will open for you to choose your Google account, if you are not logged in, it will ask you to log in to Google and choose the account; In case you want to use a different account from the list, you can press «Use another account».
- Clever! you will have successfully logged in.
With this you will be able to enter with Facebook and Google in AirBNB, not being necessary to repeat these steps the next time, since you will enter automatically.
How to log in as a host on AirBNB
To log in as a host, the first thing you need is to create an account on our airbnb host guide We show you how to do it in detail so we won’t spend too much time here.
Once you have your host account created, you simply have to log in from https://www.airbnb.es/ and once inside you will get the option to manage your rentals.
As you can see you can either rent as a guest or put your own apartment Going upstairs to “host in your accommodation” or “offer an experience”.
Login to AirBNB from the Android / iOS app
Airbnb has official applications for the main operating systems (Android/iOS), both with native code that will be a delight to use. You will be able to travel with more peace of mind with the application installed on your device, thus reserving accommodation or managing your properties to rent them, it will be very fast from a mobile or tablet. Here are the steps to log in from the app:
- Download and install the Airbnb app (if you already have it, you can skip this step):
- Airbnb for Android:
- Airbnb for iOS:
- Opens the application.
- You have 4 methods to login:
- Email and password: press on “Log in”, will ask you to enter your email address. email Y password.
- Continue with Facebook: You will link your Facebook account with Airbnb, this will make the process faster. You must accept the permissions that are requested during the process. If you do not have the Facebook or Messenger session started, you will be asked for your access data.
- «More options» (button under «Create an account»), will take you to a screen with even more services available:
- Google: By clicking on this method, the session will automatically start or you will be asked which account you want to link your Google account with the Airbnb service with, you must select one or “Use another account”.
- Weibo: When you press this method, a window will open asking you for permissions, although you should have previously logged in to Weibo.com in order to link your Weibo account with Airbnb.
- Clever! the session will have started successfully.
Following these steps, and with an Internet connection, you will be able to log in to AirBNB from any mobile device.
Problems signing in to Airbnb?
You may have trouble logging in to Airbnb, it’s quite common and so we’ve put together a list of common issues and solutions. Here are some common issues when trying to log in:
- I forgot my password: in this case the simplest thing is to go to the official Web and press “Log in” > “have you forgotten your password?“ and enter the email associated with that account so that they can send you a link, and restore access by changing the password.
- I try to log in, but my password is wrong: You may think you remember it or you may have made a mistake when writing it. Try pressing “Show password” to get rid of doubts, and avoid making many wrong attempts so that Airbnb does not block you.
If you have any other questions, the most practical thing is to go to the airbnb help pageconsult all their information or contact them.
Security tips when signing in to Airbnb
It is better to be cautious and not wait to have problems with your account, so in Accounts & Sessions We help increase the security of your account and profile:
- Modify the password periodically: log in and go to “Bill“> “Security”>“Modify your password“, there you can change the password. We recommend changing your password every 60 days and using uppercase, lowercase, numbers and some symbol, this will make your password invulnerable.
- Verify domain at login: when entering the Airbnb website, -depending on the country- the domain may vary, but you will always see a green padlock on the left and the domain name must contain “airbnb+extension”, that is, airbnb.com, airbnb .es, airbnb.mx, etc.
- Avoid saving the password on other devices: Please do not save the password if it is not your own PC/phone/tablet. Since the session could be logged and thus enter your Airbnb account. To avoid this, do not select the option “Keep me logged in“ or save password, something that browsers almost always suggest, use the incognito mode!
With these security recommendations, you can be sure that no one will access your profile without your permission and you will only be able to focus on enjoying your trips and experiences. If you still have problems with your account, you can always contact airbnb directly so that they can solve any doubt at the moment.