Twitter is the largest and most democratic social communication network in the world, and that is why millions of people enter to ¡log in every day!, express yourself, post news or opinions, and much more.
Sign in to Twitter
Press the button to enter and open the Twitter session.
Twitter is a success, and it is because communicating quickly and at the moment, without censorship, favors democratic access to a means of expression and massive and international or local exposure, depending on how you see it. Since Accounts & Sessions we will guide you to provide a login guide for the different platforms and methods.
Login to Twitter from Android / iOS
Twitter is a global and diverse platform, it offers native applications for the main operating systems (Android/iOS). If you have a tablet or phone with one of those operating systems, you can log in to twitter Very easily. Follow the steps below to log in securely:
- Download and install the Twitter app (if you already have it, you can skip this step):
- Twitter for Android:
- Twitter for iOS:
- Opens the application.
- Click on «Log in«, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your username, email or phone and the password (if you want to see the password as you type, you can press the light gray eye). Press «Log in«.
- Clever! you will have successfully logged in.
Using Twitter from the browser has many advantages, and one of them, perhaps the most important, is that it does not consume disk space. Another improvement is the use of data, since the browser version is lighter than the rest of the versions (applications/extensions/programs). Follow our steps below to launch securely from your web browser:
- go to https://mobile.twitter.com/login.
- Enter the phone, email or username and the password. Press «Log in«.
- Cool! The session will have started successfully.
Sign in to Twitter on a PC
Twitter has versions for all platforms and devices, but the PC version from the browser is one of the most used by its users. Here are the steps to log in from any web browser:
- go to https://twitter.com/login.
- Enter your phone, email or username and the password. Press «Log in» (you can leave the «Remember my data» option selected as long as it is a trusted PC).
- Clever! You just logged in to your Twitter account.
Problems logging in to Twitter
We gather here some of the most frequent problems that the users of the social network of the blue bird:
Login to Twitter without username
If you don’t remember your login, you can still enter your account using your phone or your linked email. You just need to enter either one along with your usual password.
Sign in to Twitter if I forgot my password
- The simplest thing is to click on «Did you forget your password» just below the login.
- Now it’s about looking for your account, so you will have to write your username, email and phone number associated with your Twitter.
- Depending on the method chosen, you will receive a message or an email that will provide you with instructions to reset your Twitter password.