meetic It is one of the most popular platforms to flirt or find a partner on the Internet, however, once registered there are times that problems can occur, that is why sometimes doubts arise about how to enter my meetic accountthat’s why we are going to try to clarify all your dilemmas.
Login to Meetic from PC
- go to https://www.meetic.es/
- As you will have already created your account, click on the upper right corner, on «connect«.
- Enter your registered email and your password, and click on “connect” to log in to meetic.
- If you select remember, for the next time you enter Meetic you will not need to enter any data.
Log in to Meetic from mobile
- This method requires installing the app on your device, either Android either iOS:
- When you have the app installed on your mobile terminal, click on the icon in the applications menu.
- Click on connect if you are already registered, otherwise, you will first have to register your account. In case you have already registered by the Meetic websiteyou can enter with the same data.
- Enter your username and password and press finish.
- In case you forgot, click «I forgot my password«.
How to enter Meetic if I don’t remember my email
As it is associated with your login, if for any reason you have lost access to said email, you will not be able to recover your password, so you will need to take a series of previous steps to contact the meetic customer service:
- Go to the meetic help section click on “contact us”.
- Click on the third option in «Click here«.
- Fill in the form in as much detail as you can, even if you don’t remember everything, including your nick and email that you had associated with the account.
- Detail your situation in the message, solve the captcha and click send. They will answer you shortly and you will be able to re-enter meetic.
- In case you cannot enter the email associated with your Meetic accountleave them an alternative email in the message so that they can contact you at that email.
In case of doubt you can always contact Meetic by email to any of these accounts:
- For cases related to Meetic.es: [email protected]
- For Meetic Affinity: [email protected]
- You can also search for them on Twitter: @Meetic_ESP although it is possible that they refer you to the previous emails, use it only if you see that many days go by and you do not get a response.
What happens if after a while you have been lucky enough to find the partner you are looking for? Or maybe the experience has not turned out as you expected? So you can always permanently delete your Meetic account so that your profile will not be on the platform again.