Tinder It is the favorite app of many to flirt or make friends easily from its intuitive interface. You just have to slide each profile until get a match on Tinderwhich happens when two users meet “I like it” each other and you can chat with that person.
Even if you have no idea how to make a match on Tinder As if what you are looking for is to improve your profile and get people to send you more likes, we are going to show you everything in our little guide.
Configure your search
It is useless to upload your best photos if you are looking for people who live thousands of kilometers from you or who do not fit your tastes. For it:
- Sign in to your Tinder account.
- Click on the profile icon and then go to «Settings«.
- Set the distance, gender preference and age range of your Tinder searches sliding the bar to where it corresponds.
- You will now receive matches closer to what you are looking for and have a higher chance of a matches on Tinder.
How to make your first match on Tinder
Now that you have the searches correctly configured, you will see a lot of profiles appear that you can discard if you slide them to the left, or giving it “like” (or like) if you scroll to the right.
If that profile also does the same with yours and like your Tinder profile, a new window will open with which you can chat with that person. Since you can’t know this unless you buy a membership, ideally you should focus on the profiles that you really like. To do it correctly follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Tinder app and notice that under each profile there are some icons.
- Rewind: It allows you undo last actionfor example, if you have liked or disliked (or “no”) a profile.
- Nope: EITHER dislikeit means that you reject that profile and you will not be able to contact him.
- super like: Used to stand out among the normal likesso that you appear among the first in the list of said profile, you have a superlike a day or more if you choose to pay.
- Like: By hitting the green heart you give it a «I like it» and you open the possibility of make a match on Tinder with that profile if the other person also clicks this icon.
- Turbo: EITHER boostthe purple icon on the far right allows you to appear first in all searches for half an hour, another advantage of having TinderPlus either Gold.
How do I know if I’ve been liked on Tinder?
It is the most complicated part of the platform, and it is that at the beginning it shows you a list of profiles to matchwithout knowing which of them will be the one that has given you a like or is it a simple suggestion of the Tinder algorithm. Well, there is a way to distinguish them:
- Look at the first suggestions in your Tinder listing when you sign in.
- When you log back in the next day, see if any of those contacts reappear first as suggested.
- If so, you probably have matched.
- This method works best if you leave it a couple of days without doing anythingas Tinder will try to make you re-enter its website by showing you profiles with the possibility of matching.
How to unmatch on Tinder
Sometimes it can happen that either you make a mistake when giving the like or you find unpleasant people after starting a conversation, that it is a false profile, etc., in any of these cases, you can make an unmatch on Tinder with which that person can no longer bother you:
- Enter the Tinder app and click on the three points in the upper right corner.
- Open the conversation with the profile you want to make the unmatch.
- Click on it blue shield icon just to the right of the username.
- It will give you the option to report it (if you think it has broken any rules) or cancel the match so you don’t receive any more messages.
- Confirm by clicking on «Yes, cancel match«, be careful since you will not be able to undo the action, although you will be able to make a match with that profile again if you regret it and the search returns.
How to get more matches on Tinder
In addition to trying the Tinder Gold or Plus membership, there are certain things you can do to improve your free Tinder profile and have more matches:
- tell things about yourself naturally in your Biography. Try to make it a little different and give it a personal touch.
- don’t you go overboard on your Tinder description. Ideally, keep it short and talk about your best qualities and flaws!
- Never go out with sunglasses. People like to see your eyes. And if you go out in exteriorsdoing something you like, better!
- Link your social networks. This way they will see that you upload updated photos and that you really are who you say you are.
- bind your account Spotify. This way they can see your musical tastes and it is always a good way to connect with people.
- Smile. It is proven that when you smile you look more handsome in photos, so don’t be afraid and show them your best smile!