More than once you may have had to give up downloading a facebook-video, since this was in private. However, you will not find yourself in this situation ever again, since this time you will know the definitive method to download private videos from Facebookboth on the computer and on your smartphone.
How to download private videos from Facebook?
On the Internet there are tools for everything, including download private videos from facebook. Here are some popular websites and apps that serve this purpose. We will also guide you through all the steps you need to follow when using these tools.
Method for the PC
The best recommended computer tool for download facebook videos when these are private it is FDOWN Private Downloader. In short, we will explain all the steps you must follow to use it.
However, before explaining how download private videos from facebook, it is important to mention that you must first log in or enter your Facebook account from the web browser. Otherwise FDOWN will have no way to access the video you want to download.
If you have already started a Facebook session, the steps you must follow are:
- Find the video you want to download and click on the 3-dot icon located in its upper right corner.
- Choose copy link.
- Login to: https://www.fdown.net/
- Then paste the copied link and click Next.
- Copy the link that returns the FDOWN.net page and open it in a new browser tab.
- On your keyboard press ctrl + afollowed by ctrl + b to copy all the source code of the page.
- Go back to FDOWN.net and select Next.
- Paste the source code you copied and click Next again.
- Click on any of the boxes to download the private video in the quality you want; either HD or in standard resolution. And ready!
It is also possible download private videos from facebook from the mobile phone. For this, the best options are the Downloader for Facebook mobile app and the SnapSave Download Private Video website.
Download Private Facebook Videos Using an App
If you wish download private facebook video from your smartphone, the preferable option is an application like Downloader for Facebook. With this app you can download any video from the social network by following a fairly simple series of steps.
- Download Downloader for Facebook.
- Enter Facebook and go to the profile of the person to whom the private video belongs.
- Tap the 3-dot button on the right and select Copy link to profile.
- Open the Downloader for Facebook app on your mobile phone and press Continue.
- paste the link previously copied into the text box of the app.
- Tap sign in and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Open the video you want to rip and tap the arrow to download. And ready!
Download Private Facebook Videos Using a Website
On the other hand, if you prefer not to install any app on your phone, you can also download private videos From Facebook accessing the Snap Save Download Private Video page. To do this, follow the next steps in order, you will notice that it is a much simpler procedure than it seems:
- Opens facebook.com from the browser of your mobile phone.
- Sign in or sign in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Inside the Facebook page look for the private video that you want to download.
- Press the 3 buttons on the top right corner of the video and choose copy link.
- Open the page of app/download-private-video and paste the link you copied.
- Click on the button that says “Copy” and open the link provided by the page in a new tab.
- Copy all the code source that displayed.
- Go back to SnapSave and paste the source code in the last text box.
- select download to get the private video.