at the time of find a service dating to flirt, the most successful is the Tinder platform. This contact service has a mechanism through which the user must slide the profiles to the right or left to show interest or discard certain users. From there you can Start a conversation with the users with whom you have a match.
More and more users are part of Tinder, especially by young people looking for options to find users to flirt with. The application is aimed at an audience between 18 and 30 years old, although the average age of users is between 22 and 26 years old.
Problems accessing your account? If you have lost access to your account, due to loss of your mobile phone, or you do not remember your password, you should not worry since it is now possible to recover an account on Tinder. You can use each of the services again without having to register a new profile, since you will recover all the data.
Recover Deleted Tinder Account
Do you want to recover a Tinder account that has been permanently deleted? you can’t and we’re sorry!, you must create a new Tinder account.
Permanently deleting the account on Tinder is a process that cannot be reversed, so all matches will be deleted, among other things. Although many users have tried to find a solution, a Tinder account that has been deleted cannot be recovered.
Recover Tinder Account from Android/iOS
Tinder offers different methods to recover a deactivated or inactive account. Next, help to download the application (in case you have deleted it) and the different methods to recover your account:
- Download and install the official app (skip this step if you still have the app installed):
- Tinder for Android:
- Tinder for iOS:
- Clever! now you just have to follow some possible recovery scenarios that we explain below.
Recover Tinder using Facebook or phone number
If you have disabled your Tinder account, you should know that you can recover your account by accessing through the phone number or your Facebook account, pressing the respective button “Login with Facebook” either “Sign in with your phone number”. Follow the prompts to recover your account as well as all your matches, settings, and history. If you have a paid subscription in the past, you can reactivate it at any time.
Recover Tinder account without Facebook
If you no longer have access to your Facebook account or to phone number that are related to Tinder, you should click on “Trouble signing in?”. You can recover the account from your email linked to your Facebook profile or the one you should have entered when registering your account, if you don’t remember it, try to use one of the addresses you use regularly.
Recover Tinder account if I changed the phone number
In the event that you have lost or changed the phone number that you had linked to Tinder, the platform allows you to access it again by following the steps indicated:
- Open the Tinder app.
- Click on “¿You can’t login?».
- Enter the address of email that you linked to the Tinder account when registering on the platform or when linking with Facebook (in this case, if you don’t remember it, go to your Facebook account settings and there you will see the address).
- You will receive a link from Tinder in your email with instructions for recovery.
- Do the check of the account by phone number that you currently use.
- Congratulations! you just got your Tinder account back.
Serious problems logging in to Tinder?
In the event that no alternative works, we recommend that you put contact Tinder support. The process is the following:
- Access Tinder support from https://www.help.tinder.com/hc/es-es/requests/new.
- Click on “Problems signing in to the account“.
- Click on “I can’t verify my email or phone number“.
- Fill in the data, including any information that may help to verify the account. They can be from files to screenshots.
- Click on «Send«.
- Aishh, we’ll have to wait! If Tinder manages to recover your account, you will receive an SMS or an email, but be patient, this process takes a few days.
We recommend that you wait at least 48 hours before requesting information again, since the support team receives hundreds of messages for different problems and sometimes it takes them a few hours to respond.
Recover Tinder account from a PC
If you do not have access to your Tinder account for some reason, you can access it from your MacOS or Windows computer by accessing it from a web browser, since the Tinder platform has this option. The steps to recover your account from a computer:
- go to https://tinder.com.
- Click on «Log in«, located in the upper right.
- A window will appear with 2 methods to login:
- Sign in with the phone: if you have the phone number linked to your Tinder account working, choose this option, you must enter the phone number and verify using the code received by SMS (this verification can be automatic, it will depend on your operating system).
- Login with Facebook: By choosing this method, Tinder will simply send you to Facebook to validate the access permissions, then you will return to the application with the session logged in.
- Congratulations! your Tinder session from PC should have started successfully.
If you do not remember the data you can go to the option “Trouble logging in?”. From here you have the option to receive an e-mail message to recover your Tinder account.
Following this procedure, you can once again enjoy all the Tinder options and discover which new profiles you will be able to use. match. You can even access your account again from Facebook by entering your login credentials if you linked both accounts. There are different options to access the Tinder account again. In addition, the platform has various ways to safeguard your privacy so that all your information is protected.
And now that you are part of the Tinder community again, what would you think of using all the advanced features offered by the platform? With our exclusive guide we show you how get Tinder Gold for free Do not miss it!.