Badoo It is one of the most popular social networks in the world, and also, when it comes to flirting or finding a partner, it is even more important in our lives! Now, it is possible that one day you decide to cancel your account (by changing your status from single to engaged) or it could also be that has been blocked (for example, due to many incorrect password attempts), the problems exist, but they also have solutions!
Since Accounts & Sessions We are going to explain step by step the different methods you have to regain access to a Badoo account.
Account recovery within 30 days
If you have terminated your Badoo account and no more than 30 days have passedthen you don’t need to contact the Badoo Support Team. By requesting account deletion, Badoo will have automatically sent you an email with a link to reactivate access to your account.
Recover Badoo Account from Android/iOS/PC
Recovering a Badoo account is possible but you must comply with the 30 day rule, that is, no more than 30 days should have passed since the deletion request. Here are the steps to recover an account from Android / iOS / PC:
- Access the inbox of the email linked to your account.
- Look for the email that the Badoo system will have automatically sent you when requesting the deletion of your account (they send it just in case you want to recover your account).
- open the message and press on it recovery linkit will send you to a web page that will facilitate the activation of the account.
- Fill in the requested information and wait for Badoo to confirm that your account has been reactivated (it’s a quick process).
- Clever! the account will have been successfully recovered and you can Sign in to Badoo securely.
Even more serious problems with the Badoo account?
It is possible that do not keep the email sent from Badoo when requesting account deletion (We understand, since perhaps you now have a partner or you do not want anyone to know that you had an account), for these more serious cases, we have other recommendations:
- Contact the official Badoo support, go to http://eu1.badoo.com/feedback.
- A page will open to choose the reason for your query, select «technical problem«. Choosing that option will open a text box below, in which you can write to the support team explaining your problem.
- If you want to attach a screenshot to help explain your problem or validate your identity, you can do so through a button below the text box (“Attach screenshot«).
- Further down you will be asked to fill in an alphanumeric field to verify that you are not a robot.
- Finally click on «Send Message» and you will already have contacted Badoo support.
- Now it’s time to wait and be patient! they will answer you but you must give them at least 48 hours, If that period has passed and you do not receive a response, you can write to them again.