Discord It allows, among many things, to send images, audio videos and also use bots to animate the chat. In this case, a music bot will allow you to interact with your users by letting them choose the songs.
Add a music bot on Discord
- First of all you must be the administrator of said serverOtherwise, you won’t be able to do anything.
- visit a bot search engine websuch as top.gg, carbonitexor any other.
- Enter in the search bar «music» and press «search» or the magnifying glass.
- Check well the bot features and click “add to server” > “Authorize» and after a while you will have it on your server.
- Sometimes it may vary a bit and instead of clicking send, you have to press «invite» as in the case above.
- You can also visit the different categories instead of entering a search term, although this way is much more laborious.
Best Music Bots for Discord
- Simple interface and easy to use by beginners.
- DJ role to create song lists or play music on demand.
- Varied filters.
- Support for radio channels, SoundCloud, YouTube, Spotify and many more.
- It can be left running for 4 hours automatically.
- Autolists: When you create a list of songs, you can complete them with similar ones once the list is finished.
- No lag in broadcasts or cuts.
- Compatible with Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.
- Hassle-free Discord bot with easy handling.
- It combines qualities of other already extinct bots such as Hydra or Rythm, allowing you to choose between several genres for your server’s radio channel.