pinterest It is the most interesting social network of the moment, with the peculiarity that in it you do not share messages, but photos, being able to save them on your own wall, with which, it is important that to begin with you know how to upload photos to pinterest.
Steps to upload your first photos to Pinterest
- Assuming you already have your account created, log in in pinterest.
- Once inside click on the icon with your Username.
- If you click on the + you will see that you get two options. first you will need to create a board for later upload your photos on Pinterest.
- Choose the name of your board and if you want to make it public or private, and finish by clicking on «save«.
- Go back to your account by clicking on the icon above and click on + and «create pin«.
- You will see that a new window appears where you can upload your photo from your PC or mobile, add a title and even put a URL if you want it to redirect to your website when they click on your image.
- Once you have finished, click on «save» not without first selecting the board you created earlier
- come back to you profile page on Pinterest and you will find a new board created with the photo you just uploaded.
- By clicking on the board, it will take you to the image you just uploaded, being able to add new ones or simply add pins from other users.
How to upload Pinterest photos from the Internet
Sometimes you may find interesting photos that you want to use on your boards, in these cases, you can proceed as follows:
- Go to your dashboard, by clicking on your profile picture.
- Now click on the + and then on pin.
- give to save from sitea box will open to paste the address of the image.
- Remember to save addresses that contain .jpg , .png , or .gift so that Pinterest can successfully upload it to your board.
- When you copy it, click on the arrow to start uploading it to Pinterest, it should only take a few seconds.
- Give to “add a pin» so that said image is added to the board that you have previously created and saved for later use.
- Please note that some websites such as pixabay they do not accept that you share them in pins, in those cases, you will get an error when uploading the image from those links. Simply try another website that will let you upload images to Pinterest.
How to upload photos to Pinterest from mobile?
To be able to upload your photos to your Pinterest profile from your mobile terminal, you will first need to have the app installed on either Android or iOS.
- Once the app is installed and opened, enter your profile by clicking at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the + and then on «Pin«.
- It will let you choose from where you want upload the photo to Pinterest. You can also use your camera to take it out directly.
- Once you have it, you can choose a description and then select a board that you already have a creed or create a new one by clicking on «create board«.
- You must follow the same process for each photo you want to put on your new Pinterest board.